GenAI & HPC IaaS Solutions.
More flexibility for research.
From climate change to studying viruses, material research or AI in medicine – Generative AI has become an integral part of modern research. However, cost pressure and complex funding processes often stand in the way of the necessary investments, hindering rapid results.
This is where Taiga Cloud as a Generative AI Cloud Service Provider comes into play. We offer the latest generation NVIDIA A100 and RTX™ A6000 GPUs, hosted in Europe and powered by 100% carbon-free energy, so that data sovereignty and ESG standards are always guaranteed, without hidden follow-up costs.
Our GPU-based Infrastructure as a Service in numbers.
How your research benefits from investing in GenAI innovations with our IaaS solution.
Benefits for decision makers
- Latest generation NVIDIA GPUs: The most powerful GPU generation of the A100 and RTX™ A6000 from NVIDIA becomes your competitive advantage.
- OpEx instead of CapEx: Our infrastructure as a service saves you high investment and maintenance costs and protects you from escalating electricity costs. You only pay for what you need and when you need it.
- Full data sovereignty: Our GenAI & HPC IaaS solution complies with GDPR & DSGVO guidelines. Your IT specialists are the only ones who have complete control over the infrastructure and your individually implemented PaaS and SaaS layers.
- Achieve ESG goals: Our GPU-based GenAI cloud service provider is powered by sustainable energy and features efficient power usage. Therefore, with Taiga Cloud you automatically reduce the carbon footprint of your IT.
Advantages for engineers
- CPU and RAM resources without overbooking: as one of the few GenAI cloud service providers, we at Taiga Cloud provide you exactly the CPU and RAM resources you have booked. Guaranteed full performance without "noisy neighbor" situations.
- Cloud-init support: for easy and fast server setup and thanks to Defining Fabric technology, you can create your own virtual networks.
- NVIDIA optimized: The latest generation A100 and RTX™ A6000 GPUs, including the NVIDIA network, guarantee optimized interaction with NVIDIA frameworks such as containers for Deep Learning. And you get full freedom to build on top of our lean IaaS layer.
- Efficient scheduling: Virtual machines are available within minutes.
- DE-CIX connectivity: Benefit from lowest possible latency.